Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In English!

Talvinen koti
Picture taken from my home-home's yard, you can see the lake behind the trees there. 
Okay, so it was pointed to me that my blog is hard to maneuver in for foreigners due to Finnish. My blog has so little readers as is, Im not really willing to write everything in English, but I wanted to ask if the short translations after the posts are long enough? :-) Should I put more effort on them or do they paint a satisfying picture of my ramblings?


The said lake. This picture is taken approx. a bit further to the right on the first picture. :-)


Oh and about the tags. Do they make any sense or would it be better if they were both in Finnish and English? Would you enjoy that or are they good as they are?

Talvinen koti
Our summer cottage's beach, look at all the diamonds! ^^

Oh and you can comment on the posts the most easiest by clicking the headline of the post in question and the comment form should appear on the bottom. "Kommentti nimellä" means basically that you choose which way you want to identify yourself. And "julkaise" means publish and "esikatselu" means preview. :-) Nimi/URL means name + url and Nimetön is anonymous. Maybe I just should change the language to English? :-D

Hope this helped! Plese drop me a comment if you have any thoughts on this issue! :-)

-kirppu



No comments:

Post a Comment